Login or Join
Contact this classified advertiser
Verify your email :
Your email ID will be sent to the adertiser along with your message
Message to advertiser : Max:250 | Remainig -
Network Engineer - Required
S-10, Arenja Towers, Sector 11
IT-Services / development : 28-Jul-2022
Job Title: Network Engineer
Any Graduate, Diploma Holders can also apply.
Required Work Experience:
Minimum 2 - 4 years of relevant experience.
1. Preferred Certification - CCNA/CCNP or equivalent domain knowledge. Working knowledge on TCP/ IP, Layer 2 or Layer 3 Switches, LL and ISDN.
2. Working knowledge of Wireless networks and Wireless Security.
3. Sound Knowledge of Networking, Routing Protocols - EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS, BGP, FR, ISDN- PRI, RIP, OSPF Configuration, VLAN Configuration, Trunking.
4. Basics of VPN and Firewall, Routers, Switches configuration, Configuration and Customization of IP routing gateways.
5. Excellent problem-solving and analytical Skills.
* This is a hands-on technical role.
* Will be the part of IT Infrastructure team that provides design, deployment & support for systems, service
* Over a period should be able to Independently own the Network Infrastructure support and solve complex issues and suggest design modifications as appropriate
* Perform monitoring and maintenance of overall environment working with experienced team members.
* Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in support calls.
* Network Troubleshooting problems/issues, configuration, implementation configuration, Demonstration.
* Look over Internet issues, System Hardware, and product installation
* Ability to handle multiple complex tasks in a dynamic environment, with tight deadlines concurrently.
* Generate reports on a need basis.
* Good communication in English and a local language
* Ability to troubleshoot network-related queries of the customer
* Ability to work in a team environment
There will be 2 rounds of interview
Please share all profiles with me on
with the subject line 'Profiles for Network Engineers'.