Indian Cities Run - Ride 2021 | Mumbai Challenge
Join the biggest circuit challenge of 2021, which includes 12 cities. Run, ride, jog or walk whatever you like to get 12 medals dedicated to these 12 cities.
Date: 21 May - 21 July 2022
1. Run inside your home or outside as per your convenience and government guidelines on any one day from 21 May - 21 July 2022 to get qualified for any challenge of Indian Cities Run - Ride 2021.
2. Run with App / Watch to track your run and submit a screenshot of distance covered on WhatsApp Number with the name of the event, booking id and your name : 7728849872
3. Data can be submitted on a given WhatsApp number till 22 July 2022 by 11 AM.
4. Data submission is MANDATORY (Strictly No Exception allowed)
5. Once you finish your run, you have to click a screenshot of the app you are using to calculate your distance. You need to submit this screenshot as proof of the distance you covered on the WhatsApp number provided.
6. You can use any App Garmin, Strava, RunKeeper, Nike running, Runtastic or whichever app you are using for running on your mobile.
Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Takeaways (Medal, E certificate, T-Shirt) will be delivered according to your selected ticket only and will be delivered to you once the whole event is completed.
The Certificate will be sent to you within the first week of the virtual run
Posted by: Hello Navi Mumbai